For businesses and foreign nationals seeking temporary employment in the U.S., we will advise you about the most effective visa options for your specific circumstances, be it securing a work visa based on a specialized occupation, visas for artists, investors, or entrepreneurs. We will make sure that your documentation is complete and accurate and that your case is handled professionally , quickly and efficiently.
Deciding which of the temporary work permits to obtain is a function of many considerations, including the following:
- How soon the prospective employee is needed;
- The length of time the employer hopes to employ the employee;
- Whether the employee has a university degree;
- The salary being offered to the employee;
- Whether the employee has been employed abroad by a related company;
- Whether the employee is a national of Canada or Mexico;
- Whether the employee is extraordinary in his or her field.
- Whether the employee is a national of a treaty country.
- Whether the employee has made a substantial investment in a business in the United States.
- Whether the employee is employed by a company engaged in substantial trade with his or her country of nationality.
An analysis of the various non-immigrant work categories shows how the answers to these questions determine the choice of temporary work status.