P-3 Visa for Culturally Unique Artists

The P-3 visa allows “culturally unique” artists and entertainers to travel to the U.S. for temporary positions as performers, teachers or coaches.

Either the sponsoring organization or the U.S. employer must file the P-3 visa application which should include the following :

  • A letter from the labor organization.
  • Letters regarding the culturally unique individuals skills and talents in his or her field.
  • Proof that all of the performances or presentations will be culturally unique events.
  • Articles and reviews in respected newspapers, journals and magazines that prove that the event will be culturally unique.