Visas For Artists & Athletes
For many artists it is crucial to be welcomed to the United States, particularly Hollywood as the center of the entertainment industry where the newest and interesting ideas are generated and where the most widely acknowledged productions are created. Most artists will benefit from participating in this industry and even more so, the U.S. industry will benefit from having these artists among them. Moreover, artists have to travel to get known over the world, experience new cultures, go new ways, get inspiration and inspire others to be able to continue their success.
If you are a talented artist, athlete or entertainer who has been widely recognized or awarded for excellence in your field of endeavor, you may be able to qualify for a temporary work visa or even petition for U.S. residency as an Alien of Extraordinary Ability.
- O-1 Artist of Extraordinary Ability
- O-2 Essential Support Personnel Visa
- I- Visa for Representatives of Foreign Media
- P-1 Visa for Athletes, Artists, Entertainers
- P-2 Visa Cultural Exchange Artist
- P-3 Visa for Culturally Unique Artists
- Q-1 Visa for Cultural Exchange Visitors
- EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Artist Green Card
Please contact us for a fact-specific review of your case.