Visas For Students

If you are coming to the U.S. to study or train, you will have a wide range of educational and training opportunities from basic English language training to University degrees and internships and traineeships with U.S employers.

In any event, the student, intern or trainee must show that they have sufficient funds available for self-support during the entire proposed course of the program, that they maintain a residence abroad and that they are not coming to the U.S. with the intention of staying permanently.

For assistance with the preparation and filing, extension or compliance matters of a student or trainee visa, please contact us. We will review the matter and assist you in preparing documentation to help establish eligibility for the visa.